Macheta la scara 1:18 ce reprezinta modelul Talbot-Lago Coupé T150 C-SS Figoni & Falaschi "Teardrop", anul 1937.
Ansamblat si produs manual din peste 1300 piese. Atentie uimitoare la detalii. Precizie extraordinara. Parti mobile si functionale, interior mochetat, directie functionala, scaune de piele/textil, capota, portbagaj mobile.
Se ansambleaza si livreaza doar la comanda. Stoc limitat.
Grabeste-te! Mai avem putine buc. in stoc!
Produs disponibil incapand cu:
• Hand-assembled precision metal model, built from 1,307 single parts
• True-to-scale, authentic replication of the “Teardrop”-bodywork, customized by the renowned French coachbuilders Figoni & Falaschi
• Precisely designed vehicle-frame as metal construction
• Openable engine-hood with real air-vents. Supporting rod keeps the engine-hood in opened position
• True to the original, distinctive front end with headlights recessed into the bodywork and arranged behind a chromium-plated metal grid. Perfectly designed cooler grill made of metal
• Functional metal-sunroof, easy to open
• Elaborate, side body trim strips made of metal
• Form-fitting cover of the rear wheels with crescent shaped fender skirts
• Movable doors
• Highly detailed replication of the 6-cylinder in-line engine with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
• Perfectly-wired wheels with a light alloy rim, stainless steel spokes and nipples, Removable two-wing central locking nuts
• Trunk lid has supporting rods on both sides and opens to reveal a removable spare-wheel
• Seat bench and foldable backrest upholstered with leather
• Meticulous replication of the dashboard with all instruments and controls
• Elaborate undercarriage with an authentically-replicated powertrain
• Brilliant paintwork in a contemporary greyish-blue color-shade
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE
• Lightweight chassis with short wheel base
• 4-liter 6-cylinder in-line engine
• Wilson 4-speed pre-selector gearbox
• Single-wheel-suspension with transverse leave spring in the front
• Rear axle with longitudinal leaf-springs
• Bowden-cable drum-brakes all around
depending on the model between 140 and 160 hp at 4,200 rpm
approx. 185 km/h
1,360 (1,372) mm
1,360 (1,461) mm
1937-1939; 16 pcs.