Macheta la scara 1:12 reprezentand modelul Horch 853 ansamblata manual. Calitate extraordinara, atentie exceptionala la detalii. Model solid, partile de caroserie realizate manual din placi de cupru 0.6mm.
Cupola realizata de material textil si sistem unic ce permite decapotarea, astfel puteti prezenta masina in ambele statii sau intermediar.
Modelul de fata reprezinta design-ul sofisticat, elegant si regal al anilor 1930, un cabriolet sport versatil cu motor de 5 litri, masina preferata de actori, politicieni si industriasi.
Se ansambleaza si livreaza doar la comanda. Stoc limitat. Fotografiile reprezinta prototip, mici diferente pot aparea fata de modelul livrat.
Contactati-ne pentru detalii.
Grabeste-te! Mai avem putine buc. in stoc!
Produs disponibil incapand cu:
📞 Ai intrebari? 0788 853 000 💳 Poti plati cu cardul, ramburs sau OP 🚚 Livrare in 2 h (in Iasi) / 24h, gratuita peste 199 lei 🔄 Retur gratuit in 30 de zile
- 2,2 kg heavy model, produced in costly handwork
- Bodyparts, built with special constructed tools, made of 0,6 mm thick pressed copper plate.
- Highly stable metal frame made of accurate formed alu-profiles.
- Constant velocity joint rear axle suspendet on real metal leaf springs.
- Rotatable rear axle drive shafts with functional cardan joint of metal.
- Front axle equipped with transverse lying real metal double leaf springs.
- Detailled minature of the 8-cylinder inline engine with all aggregates, cabeling and the “Horch”-writing on the engine.
- Twin-wing engine hood with open work airing gills on the side wings. Motions sequence of opening and closing are true to the original.
- Doors fastened on originally replicated metal hinges; closing interlock takes place by a spring-loaded pressure pin.
- Side windows can be lifted up and down by a crank mechanism.
- Radiator grill with by hand drawn-in vertical bars made completely of stainless steel.
- Hub caps with engrained Horch-Emblem, horn ring, hinges of hood, trumpet horn cover and frame of the wind shild made of metal.
- Hub and rim of the wheels made of metal with by hand drawn-in stainless steel spokes.
- True to the original replicated bumper with rubber rest.
- Sophisticated Interieur
o Seats are covered with real and noble leather. Backrest of front seats can be flipped forward.
o Carpeted trunk and floor.
o Dashboard coverd with noble wood imitation
o Dashboard with hand-mounted round instruments with sharply outlined readable scales.
- Swivelling carrier arms.
- Functional textile folding top.
- Hand painted by the burn-in method for the highest quality and brilliance.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE ORIGINAL CAR:
- 8 cylinder in line engine
- displacement: 4.944 ccm
- power output: 120 PS at 3.600/RPM.
- top speed: 135 km/h
- total weight: 2.600 kg
- wheel base: 3.450 mm