- 2,2 kg heavy model, produced in costly handwork
- Bodyparts, built with special constructed tools, made of 0,6 mm thick pressed copper plate.
- Highly stable metal frame made of accurate formed alu-profiles.
- Constant velocity joint rear axle suspendet on real metal leaf springs.
- Rotatable rear axle drive shafts with functional cardan joint of metal.
- Front axle equipped with transverse lying real metal double leaf springs.
- Detailled minature of the 8-cylinder inline engine with all aggregates, cabeling and the “Horch”-writing on the engine.
- Twin-wing engine hood with open work airing gills on the side wings. Motions sequence of opening and closing are true to the original.
- Doors fastened on originally replicated metal hinges; closing interlock takes place by a spring-loaded pressure pin.
- Side windows can be lifted up and down by a crank mechanism.
- Radiator grill with by hand drawn-in vertical bars made completely of stainless steel.
- Hub caps with engrained Horch-Emblem, horn ring, hinges of hood, trumpet horn cover and frame of the wind shild made of metal.
- Hub and rim of the wheels made of metal with by hand drawn-in stainless steel spokes.
- True to the original replicated bumper with rubber rest.
- Sophisticated Interieur
o Seats are covered with real and noble leather. Backrest of front seats can be flipped forward.
o Carpeted trunk and floor.
o Dashboard coverd with noble wood imitation
o Dashboard with hand-mounted round instruments with sharply outlined readable scales.
- Swivelling carrier arms.
- Functional textile folding top.
- Hand painted by the burn-in method for the highest quality and brilliance.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE ORIGINAL CAR:
- 8 cylinder in line engine
- displacement: 4.944 ccm
- power output: 120 PS at 3.600/RPM.
- top speed: 135 km/h
- total weight: 2.600 kg
- wheel base: 3.450 mm