Macheta la scara 1:18 ce reprezinta modelul Mercedes-Benz LO 2750, anul 1933.
Ansamblat si produs manual in Germania din peste 2200 piese. Atentie uimitoare la detalii. Precizie extraordinara.
Replica perfecta a modelului original cu accesorii functionale. Copertina detasabila din tarpaulin.
Modelul nu include masina de curse prezentata in fotografie ci doar camionul.
Grabeste-te! Mai avem putine buc. in stoc!
Produs disponibil incapand cu:
📞 Ai intrebari? 0788 853 000 💳 Poti plati cu cardul, ramburs sau OP 🚚 Livrare in 2 h (in Iasi) / 24h, gratuita peste 199 lei 🔄 Retur gratuit in 30 de zile
• Hand-crafted metal precision model built from 2,365 single parts, of which 1,991 parts use metals
• True-to-the-original loading bed and tarpaulin cover, made of a variety of materials: metal, wood, textile, brass and leather
• Metal furnishings on the side boards and tailgate
• The loading bed is constructed to transport every type of the CMC-Mercedes pre-war-Silver-Arrow models
• Highly detailed 4-cylinder diesel-engine, complete with all aggregates, pipes and cabling
• Detachable three-part bonnet with spring-loaded locking hooks
• Hand-crafted stainless-steel cooler with a Mercedes-Star filler cap that unscrews (caution needed, risk of breakage, observe operating instructions)
• Beautifully-replicated driver’s cab with a movable hand-brake lever and hinged windscreen. Seats are upholstered in real leather, and the bench cushion is removable.
• Openable doors and functional direction indicator (winker)
• Side boards and tailgate can be folded down; both are made of real wood
• Detachable loading ramps and affixed rails are made of metal
• Metal framework with wood-plank support for the tarpaulin
• Foldable tarpaulin made of textile with brass eyelets and leather straps
• 2 detachable spare wheels under the loading bed
• 2 openable tool boxes, mounted left on the frame
• Large diesel-tank made of metal with a functional filler neck cap
• Front and rear axles made of metal
• Detailed underbody that displays hand-brake linkage and hydraulic piping
• Two-tone paintwork with tampon-printed lettering
• 4 wheel stoppers to keep the loaded car in place
• 4 cable ropes with adjustable turnbuckles to fasten the loaded car
This transorter-model will be delivered WHITHOUT a piggyback-racecar
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE:
4-cylinder diesel engine OM65 with Bosch injection pump & MB precombustion
• Cylinder housing and crankcase cast in one block
• Cylinder heads combined in pairs
• Rigid steel frame
• Strong semi-elliptic leaf-springs front/rear
• Hydraulic four-wheel brake
• Spacious driver’s cab, designed for 3 persons
Bore x Stroke:
110 x 130 mm
65 hp at 2,000 rpm
1,715 / 1,605 mm